At the moment the latest firmware for the Nokia 5700 Xpressmusic is version v05.11 which is available for download in this post. It is very important to know your phone information and details before flashing. Your Phone model and RM can be found on the white label beneath the battery (for dead nokia phones), or by dailing *#0000# on your Nokia 5700.
You can easily flash this Firmware using any of the special software and programs below:
- Do Not Attempt to Flash old firmware on a Nokia with latest firmware already installed this will brick or damage your phone.
- Always ensure you are flashing the correct flash files by dailing
*#0000# or by checking the white label beneath the battery( for dead
nokia phones), for your correct Nokia model and RM.
- Always ensure you flash latest firmwares and flash files only.
- Flashing a firmware for another model will kill your phone.
- Always ensure you use a good data USB Cable.
Firmware: Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
firmware version: v05.11
Supported languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, German
File archive Size: 54.8Mb
This firmware archives includes: the MCU, PPM (includes all languages)and the CNT flash files.
Firmware Versions History and dates For Nokia 5700:
v03.27 (12 April 2007)
v03 .29 (10 may 2007)
v03.83.1 (22 June 2007)
v04.21 (9 October 2007)
v05.11 (April 21, 2008) – Currently the latest Official Nokia software update for this model.
After downloading correct firmware above, you can flash this firmware on
any Nokia 5200 using your original USB data-cable and with the help of
special softwares like Phoenix, JAF and BB5 Easy Service Tool.