[Download] Official Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware.

Samsung galaxy s5 andrid 6.0
samsung-galaxy-s5-Android-6.0.1-Marshmallow-Firmware

This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H. Do not try to install this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin.

Firmware Details:
Model:                                 SM-G900H
Model:                                 GALAXY S5
Country:                              Kazakhstan
Version:                               Android 6.0.1
Changelist:                          7760371
Build date:                          Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13+0000
Product code:                      SKZ
PDA:                                  G900HXXU1CPE6
CSC:                                  G900HOXY1CPE6

Download Links

Sammobile
Or
DownloadMiror ( Very Fast)

How To Install  With Odin

1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.

How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Marshmallow Firmware

This is the best method to root the phone. Using this method might trip Knox counter, so make sure your warranty has expired.

Steps:

• Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
  • Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
  • Download SuperSU beta from here
  • Reboot into recovery and Flash SuperSu
  • Your phone is Now rooted

Video Review:

Marshmallow Galaxy S5 Video  Review

S5 Marshmallow Official Benchmarks Performance Reveiw

35 Comments
  1. Hansel Precious says

Thanks, I just updated my Samsung S5 SM-G900H to Marshmallow. I downloaded the firmware from the mirror link you provided. The mirror link was very fast (3mb/s). Pls I need Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Stock MARSHMALLOW firmware. Can't find it on your site. Sammobile restricts free download to about 20kb/s. Thanks in anticipation

1. abbey banji says

samsung galaxy s6 fast download link is now available, i sent the links to your emails i didn't know if you get it. I also create a new post for it.

2. Anonymous says

could you send me the link please my email is [email protected]

2. Hansel Precious says
    1. abbey banji says

Am working on it, i will get you a fast download link and send it to your email as soon as possible thanks for checking out my site.

3. Abdulai Tendana says

I also need a fast download link for my Samsung s5 model sm-g900h,reply to my email please [email protected]

4. Abdulai Tendana says

Mashmallow link for my s5 sm-g900h

1. abbey banji says

Use the second download link in this post, it is very fast just try it.

Thanks

2. Abdulai Tendana says

Thanks sooo much,will give you a feed back when am done.

3. Abdulai Tendana says

Thanks sooo much senior, I just installed the mashmallow

4. abbey banji says

U welcome bro, i really appreciate your comment.

5. Anil Choudhary says

is there any rom to convert s5 (sm-g900h) to s7 rom like sm-g900f

6. abbey banji says

Yes i think there is one on the xda-forum, let me check and post the link for you

5. Unknown says

Thanks for the second link to download and instructions to manually update my phone, it works perfectly, but after manual installation you must clear cache partition and factory reset by pressing and holding the power button+home button+up volume. Also it might loop during the android set up but continue trying and it will successfully complete the set up

1. abbey banji says

Thank you very much, for letting us know about this

6. Brizzy Blade says

Will this work for all versions of sm-g900h?

1. abbey banji says

This will work for any build number and version you have on your samsung phone. It doesnt matter if you are rooted or using a custom rom, you just have to follow the instruction above, download the firmware and flash with odin.

7. Egedegbe Lucky says

Pls I need the download link for Android Marshmallow on my Samsung sm-g900f, build number kot49h-G900FXXU1ANG2

8. fabio german gonzales guzman says

hola amigo mi consulta es que versión de xposed funciona en el S5 G900h android 6.0.1

9. fabio german gonzales guzman says

1. abbey banji says

Sí, es perfectamente funcionando. Echa un vistazo a este post sobre cómo instalar XPOSED el Samsung Galaxy s5

10. Adewale Olagoke says

pls send me another link , the very fast link i downloaded was corrupt and cant make use of it

1. abbey banji says

Bro, the second download link is still working, maybe you should try downloading it with IDM( Internet Download Manager) or try using another browser.

2. Adewale Olagoke says

Pls zip folder can i use to unzip it..winrar is giving me error..pls help ! am stocked ..are u in lagos! pls give me ur no

3. abbey banji says

Bro, am not in lagos,
      The firmware is a zip file, no need to use winrar to extract you just have to double click on it to extract it directly. you will find a .tar file inside the z1p folder that is what you will use to flash with ODIN.

11. Unknown says

Hey in case you guys were not aware but t was happening to me. when flashing the recovery image, make sure that in Odin you "tick off" the 'Auto Reboot'. It will make things easier.

12. Stif Baker says

thank u man worked great no problems at all good job

13. TheOneProgrammer says

hey, Gracias por los archivos, actualize a 6.0.1 y quize root pero quede en panatalla negra, recuerdo que la ultima actualización quede igual, y esta vez no lo penses, GRACIAS, resolviste mi problema en cuestion de minutos.

14. Tosidul Islam says

Can you pls tell me the way to root Samsung Galaxy SM-900h running on 6.0.1. Pls Pls help me out

1. abbey banji says

flash supersu through recovery. It is very easy, you can download Twrp recovery and Supersu from this post above.

15. DANIEL says

buenas tardes perdon mi ignorancia pero tengo un SM-G900H soy de MEXICO y busque un finware de este modelo en la pagina oficial de samsung y para mi pais no hay, solo el 4.4 kit kat, mi pregunta es, Le afecta el tener un android de otro pais? lo que pasa es que lo quiero actualizar porque la pila no me dura nada y siento que tal vez un android mas avanzado como el 6.0 que mencionan, podria ayudar a que le dure mas. espero me puedas ayudar mi bootloader es G900HXXU1ANE2

16. Edson Brayan Rojas Lara says

disculpen el root funciona con ese firmware ya que tengo el masmellow pero de otro pais y no me funciona el metodo de rotear asi que estoy descargando el firmware de este post para ver si funciona tambien su metodo de roteo mi pregunta es funciona con ese firmware su metodo de roteo ??

17. Uchenna Chukwu says

pls help send the fastlink for the download of sam G900h. @ [email protected]
    thanks alot.

18. Anonymous says

Link for TWRP has no mirrors for download. Please do the needful. Thanks for the fast links though.

19. Sachinaditya5 says

Thank you so much for providing this ROM with such high speed download link… Thank you