This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F. Do not try this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin.
Model: Galaxy S5 neo
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:40:47+0000
Product code: XEO
Download From Sammobile
Other Links and mirror coming soon.
How To Flash Firmware With Odin And Update Galaxy S5 Neo
- Goto “developer option” and “Activate USB Debugging”
- Go to “Parameters/Security” and tick “Unknown Sources”
- Power off your phone.
- Make sure you have upto 70% battery
- Download Odin 3.10.7 Here
- Extract it somewhere on your computer and launch it in administrator mode.
- Put your phone in download mode. (Press Menu, volume down & power). Then push “Volume up”
- Quit Kies . Connect your phone to your PC.
- Odin will detect it in ID :COM
- Download lastest firmware available in this post
- Select “AP” and select the downloaded firmware in tar file (if it is a zip file, you need to decompress it)
- Verify that only “Auto reboot” & “F-reset” is ticked. Click on Start.
- Wait till the phone reboots and that’s it.
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
Official Marshmallow Galaxy s5 Review:
S5 Marshmallow Official Benchmarks Performance Reveiw:
[Download] Official Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware.