This is the collections of stock firmwares, custom roms, kernel and rooting guides available for the Lg leon ,also known as LG Leon 4G LTE H340N . This post contains useful instructions on how to root, unbrick, unlock bootloader and install recovery on your phone. Most of the download links are not in english language, you must use a browser with automatic translation i recommed google Chrome.
All Useful And Needed Files For The LG LEON
LG DRIVERS ( To Make Flashtool And ADB Work On Pc)
LG LEON OFFICIAL/STOCK FIRMWARES DOWNLOADS ( 5.0 ROMS)
LG-Leon (H324) – Backup version 10C ( Flash with recovery)
Backup V10f Firmware for TWRP ( Flash with Custom Recovery)
Greece Firmware For Europe leon Version. (This folder contains firmwares from Greece,use it only from EUROPE!)
HOW TO INSTALL THE ABOVE KDZ FILES AND ALSO UNBRICK YOUR DEVICE
- Install Drivers and Unrar LG Flashtool.rar into a folder
- Download above Kdz firmware and copy to the LG Flashtool Folder.
- Switch off Remove your phone battery and put it back in.
- Hold the Volume Up button (ONLY) while connecting to the USB cable(The Volume Up button needs to be hold until it reaches the download mode section)
- Open Device Manager
- Change the LGE Mobile USB Serial port to COM 20
- Open Flash Tool Select Type: 3GQCT PhoneMode: EMERGENCY KDZ( The kdz you download. It must be at same folder as the LG Flash tool!)
- Click on Normal Flash Click on Clear update registry Country: Different Country Language: English Click okay and wait for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the device.
- It takes a minute or two but the flashtool will recognize your phone.
- The software starts the extraction and re-boots at 100%. You can remove USB cable, your device will boot normally, and the device is no longer stuck in a boot loop.
HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- Launch the Settings Application
- Scroll Down and Tap on About Phone(or About Device)
- Locate the Build Number Section Tap on the Build Number Option 7 Times
- Go Back to the Main Settings Page Scroll Down and Tap on Developer Options
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Look for the ‘OEM Unlock’ Option in the Developer Mode Section (tap and check the box)
- Now the bootloader is unlocked.
HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL SupuerSU
- Download and unzip the rooting file ( LG_Leon_OCR_v2 4. )
- Connect your LG leon to the computer via USB cable.
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader.
- In the Extracted LG_Leon_OCR_v2 folder click the root.bat (This will root your device)
- Follow the instructions and wait. (Phone will reboot a couple times)
- When done you may need to remove battery and reboot.
- You are now rooted.
HOW TO INSTALL XPOSED FOR LG LEON MS345
- Boot into recovery TWRP Tap Install
- Navigate to folder you saved xposed-v79-sdk22-arm.zip and select.
- Swipe to confirm Flash.
- When Flash is complete Reboot to System.
- Install XposedInstall_3.0_alpha4.apk
- Now you should have Xposed framework installed and be able to download modules.
Optimal kernel for Lg leon
Install with Twrp recovery work with stock Firmware.
Disabling unnecessary logging and reduced the size of the buffer
-A large free RAM
some minor fixes
All thanks to
igronafr229 and djperya
Download Optismart Kernel
Another Android kernel cwm
AVAILABLE CUSTOM ROMS FOR LG LEON
Note: Do not forget to backup your stock firmware before installing any of the custom roms. Am not responsible for brick phones and data loss, if any problem or errors should occur i will do my best to help.
AOSP CUSTOM ROM
EXCEPTIONOS CUSTOM ROM
Root Update Supersu
LP UlTIMATE CUSTOM ROM
ZENUI CUSTOM ROM
This firware has some bugs, but it is usable
Gallery does not play some videos
Problems with sound
keyboard disappears after flashing Gapps. You can download keyboard from store