Intel introduces 8 new Skylake and Broadwell processors series
On the eve of the annual exhibition of the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 Intel introduced eight new processor families known as Skylake and Broadwell. Thus, the corporation announced two processors for desktop solutions and six – for mobile devices. All of them have been specifically designed for devices with low energy consumption. It is expected that at the CES 2016 new computers based on these chipsets are going to be lunch.
- dual-core Intel Celeron 3855U with 1.6 GHz;
- dual-core Intel Celeron 3955U with 2.0 GHz;
- dual-core Intel Core i3-6098P clocked at 3.6 GHz;
- quad Intel Core i5-6402P to 2.8 GHz;
- dual-core Intel Core i5-6198DU with a clock speed of 2.3 GHz;
- dual-core Intel Core i7-6498DU with a clock speed of 2.5 GHz;
- dual-core Core i5-5200DU clocked at 2.2 GHz;
- dual-core Core i7-5500DU clocked at 2.4 GHz.
Unfortunately, details about the new devices based on these processors is not yet available.
News Source Geeky-gadgets