This is the blackberry E-Screen generator for old blackberry os7.1, 6.0 and os4 phones. You can easily access this secret useful menu on your bb by pressing the alt, left shift, and H key at the same time. I have create a little script that can help you access your escreen by entering the corresponding details from the Help me Screen into the generator below:
Enter data above.<!-- START RedMeasure V4 - Java v1.1 Revision: 1.8
How to Access The Engineer Screen Blackberry
- Press Alt+ Shift + H from the home screen to enter the “ Help Me” Information. Note: For Pearl and other Sure-type phones press and hold the ALT key (Bottom left) and type E A C E, for Storm , hold the BACK arrow, and tap the screen in the following areas: TOP LEFT, TOP RIGHT, TOP LEFT, TOP RIGHT.
- Use the information on the “ Help Me” screen and input this information into the above e-screen code generator you see above. (Copy down PIN number, APP version taking note of the space before the first bracket, and the Uptime).
- You can set the number of days to 30 if u want(it means after 30 days you have to repeat the process all over)
- A number would be generated at the bottom of the page(it unlocks the escreen), input this number directly into the help screen. Note: alt for numbers (as you type, it would appear you ain't typing anything but after you finish typing all the numbers and letters, your help screen would change to the escreen till the 30 days period expire
- Once you have access to this menu , every time you press Alt + Shift + H you should go into the E -Screen without having to use the code generator.
Only Use it with extreme caution . Before you make any changes , record the defaults
How to enable and change 3G/2G network mode on Blackberry Phones.
- Go to your engineering screen
- Make sure your phone is set to 2G & 3G in the mobile network options.
- Then on the engineering screen follow:
- Mobile network engineering screens
- PLMN selection
- Press menu and select manual mode
- Press the menu key again and select "Disable RAT_GERAN".
- That will disable 2G and leave 3G only
How To Find The MEP/PRD Number Of A Blackberry For Unlocking
- Scroll down the screen menu and click on OS Engineering Screens.
- Scroll down and click on Device Info.
- You should now be in the Device Information screen menu. Scroll down the menu until you see the MEP number and Your device PRD number. An example of an MEP number looks like this: MEP-09292-005
- Send it to your unlocking service with the IMEI and PRD numbers to guarantee a safe device unlock code.