Earlier this week, there was information that the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Galaxy S6 Galaxy S6 Edge has been delayed indefin...
This is the official released android 7.0 Nougat Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. Do not try to install this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 7.0 features by flashing with Odin.
You can download the firmware zip file from the download links below, it is about 2 GB in size. All thanks to the original file uploaders, the download links are very fast we appreciate their hard work.
- Completely redesigned user interface.
- Updated menu
- Fast settings and new notification services, including the ability to reply messages straight from the notification center without opening the application.
Download Links All Firmware Region Available
All Firmware in one place:SM-G925F_1_20170208101213_88qqnhx0ta_XEU.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:21
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_CNX.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:21
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_CYV.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:21
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_MOB.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:20
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_MTL.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:21
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_OMN.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:30
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_SIM.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:22
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_SWC.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:21
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VD2.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:30
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VDF.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:30
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VDH.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:31
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VDI.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:31
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VGR.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:33
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VIP.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:31
SM-G925F_1_20170227220539_jeehtqtak2_VOD.zip 10-Mar-2017 12:31
- After Downloading the Stock Rom you must extract it to a separate folder
- You must disable re-activation lock on your Galaxy A5 before you flash this firmware. To disable Goto:
"Lock Screen and protection"
"Find my phone"
and "disable "activation lock"
During the update/upgrade firmware process, all your data and files will be permanently removed.
You must also do a manual factory reset to prevent errors and system slowdown.
How To Install With Odin:1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.