This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) all variant and models. Do no...
enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin. After upgrade you can't downgrade to Lollipop again because there's a restriction.
This update is also available Over-The-Air (OTA). If you are still on stock android 5.1 lollipop and your phone is not rooted, you can easily check and download the update by just going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. The update fix many bugs and also increase device stability and performance. If for any reason you are unable to install update through OTA you can download firmware for you device model below and flash with ODIN.
Marshmallow Firmware available for the following Galaxy A3 2016 variants: SM-A310F model, SM-A310M model, SM-A310N0 model, And SM-A310Y Model. Others coming soon.
Download Links Galaxy A3 2016 (Choose Your Model Below)For SM-A310F Variant Only
For SM-A310M Variant Only
For SM-A310N0 Variant Only
For SM-A310Y Variant Only
How To Install With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.