Today i am going to show you different ways to remove a security feature known as privacy protection password on any android phones. T...
Question: What is Privacy Unlock Password?Answer: It is an Inbuilt security anti-theft feature that came with most of the android phones running OS 4.3- 6.0 e,g Tecno, Infinix, samsung, Huawei e.t.c. Once enabled it will prevent any unauthorized user from accessing your phone until the required setup password has been entered.
Question: Why is my phone asking me to enter a privacy protection password?Answer: This can happen if you or previous user have previously set up a mobile anti-theft password on your android using a Sim card. Some phones also comes with factory locked privacy protection, in either way you will still need to insert the anti theft password and the phone will be unlocked.
Other Reasons Include:
- You Forgets Mobile Anti-Theft PIN.
- You have wipe or reset your phone.
- You have previously set up mobile anti-theft password using a sim card.
Possible Solutions And MethodsMethod 1: Try Using a Combination Of Default Passwords
If you can't remember setting up the mobile anti theft feaure, then chances are that your phone came with a factory locked privacy protection from the manufacturer. You can Try using the different default passwords like 0000 or 1234 or 000000 or 123456 when it asks for the privacy password. If this doesn't work for you then try Forgot Password and sign in with the Google account otherwise try a factory reset or Method 2 below.
Method 2: Flashing Phone Stock Firmware/Rom Using Sp Flashtools
Downloading and flashing exact stock Firmware for your phone can help you remove/fix the problem.
Select Correct Firmware, Wrong Firmware Can Brick The Phone !!!
- Run sp Flash Tools as administrator
- Select scatter loading
- Then choose ANDROID_SCATTER.txt
- Click on Download or Upgrade firmware according to your phone state.
NOTE: You will have to choose "Format All + Download" .
- Connect your phone switched off to your pc
- The progress bar should start running
- You will then see a success message with (a green circle with ok).
- Disconnect the phone.
- Do a Factory Reset in recovery mode to prevent errors.
If IMEI get corrupted you can always enter original/repair imei by following instructions HERE
Method 3: Miracle Box Method
Requirement:Download Miracle Box
Download Miracle box drivers Here
* USB cord
* Manually Install Mediatek VCOM drivers
How To Use:1. Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run "Miracle_Loader_2.27A"
2. Wait till the Miracle Box program is launched
3. Click on the MTK tab
4. Click on the Unlock / Fix tab
5. Tick Clear Anti-theft
6. Click the drop down box and select your chipset type MT****
7. Click the Start Button
8. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside)
9. Press the power button once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally
10. Wait for the message ">>Done. (Need to wait a few minutes the phone is switched)"
11. Disconnect and power on the phone.
Method 4: Emergency Contact Solution
This is very useful if you or the former phone user has forget password. Actually when setting up the privacy protection anti-theft security, There would be a setting to add a trusted administrator as an emergency contacts phone number, who will receive a text to confirm they had been added and also a text when the sim card had been changed . They can easily get your protection number by sending a request to your phone.
The registered mobile number you add as a trusted administrator in anti-theft will received a message that your phone has been stolen. you can just reply to the message with # password# or #mima# (with hashtags )within few seconds you will received a message containing your pin entered that pin and unlocked my phone.
There are three commands that you can send to your phone ( from your emergency contacts cell phones) . One of the commands will send you back a new privacy protection password to unlock your phone. The command is # mima # (with hashtags ) . I sent that word from my husband' s phone and I received a message with a new code to unlock my cell phone. Once I did , I obviously changed the code and also you can turn the anti theft off so you dont have the problem any more.
2. When SIM cards are changed, notifications will be sent to emergency contact via SMS
List of Remote control commands:
1. Remote phone lock send message #suoding#
2. Remote data wipe Send message #xiaohui#
3. fetch back anti-theft PIN Send message #mima# or #password#