Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F Update This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Ga...
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F Update|
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by Samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There's is no errors or booting problem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Available Firmware Update For The Galaxy S6 EdgeUnited Kingdom (XEU) - single-file
Model name: Galaxy S6 edge
Country: United Kingdom / Ireland
Android Version: 6.0.1
Build date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:48:50 +0000
Security Patch Level: N/A
Product code: XEU
From Google drive
United Kingdom (Vodafone) Firmware (4 file)
Ukraine SEK Firmware (4 file)
All Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware Update For SM-G925F On Sammobile ( All Region And Country)
How to install And Flash Firmware with Odin1. Download Odin
2. Download any firmware for your device from above.
3. Extract the Odin and firmware (preferably in the root of drive C)
4. Open Odin administrator. To do this, move the cursor to Odin and right click mouse button and select "Run as administrator", then click "Yes".
Note: Normally, by simply opening Odin' automatically requested permission to run as administrator.5. After the launch Odin, arrange the firmware files in the following order:
BL .......... tar.md5 file into a «BL» FieldNote: If .pit is included with the Rom folder then it must be added in the «PIT» field.
File AP .......... tar.md5 inserted into field «AP»
file CP .......... tar.md5 inserted in the «CP»
file CSC ........ tar.md5 inserted in the «CSC»
If your firmware is a single file, then just Add the firmware file to AP / PDA field
6. Put your phone to download/flash mode (To do this, switch off phone, press and hold the "Volume Down (Volume Down», «Home (Home)» and press the "Power (Power)» and after the appearance of the menu with a yellow triangle press the button "Volume up (the Up the Volume) »
7. Connect the device to the PC and press the button« Start »After successful firmware flash, the device will automatically reboot..
Note: If you have, for whatever reasons, the PC does not recognize your device, try reinstalling the driver and / or try another USB ports.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Latest Firmware (Safe Method)You can easily root your galaxy s6 with pingpongroot.apk. This is an absolutely safe method of getting Root rights without a PC on your phone, and the counter does not work, the warranty remains!
This will not trigger your counter Knox or void your warranty by any means, you can also easily unroot your phone incase of OTA updates.