This is the Official latest released Android 5.0 lolipop stock Rom available for the UMI Rome X a phone with dual sim capabilities....
This firmware file can be use to update your phone, unbrick, fix errors and it also comes with many new features and great improvement which will make your phone more stable. Installing a stock rom will also Improve battery life by optimizing battery consumption and indication.
UMI Rome X SpecificationsPhone Overview
Model: Rome X
Year of issue: 2016
Operating system: Android 5.1
Batter Capacity. (MAh): 2500
Dimensions (ShhVhT mm): 77 x 153,8 x 7,9
Weight (g): 177
Processor Type: MediaTek MT6580
Clock Speed ??(MHz): 1300
Memory & Ram
RAM (MB): 1024
Built-in Memory (GB): 8
Conectivity & Network
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), UMTS (900, 2100)
Wi-Fi: 802.11a, b, g, n
2 2G, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS,
Dual sim card support.
Screen size: 5.5 "
Screen Resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Graphics Processing Unit: Mali-400 MP2
Rear Camera (MP): 13
Front Camera (MP): 5
Headphone Output: 3.5
FM-radio, G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Screen and Input
Touch screen: capacitive
buttons: touch buttons
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: USB-host / OTG, microUSB
- A pc with healthy usb port and UMI Rome X cable
- An UMI Rome X device with a minimum of 20% battery charge
- Make a backup copy of your personal files and contacts, messages and programs
- Make sure Vcom port driver is installed on your pc. Download it here:
Stock Firmware Direct Download LinksFirmware 3.01 and 3.02 and driver ( Flash with Sp-flashtools)
Stock firmware 3.0.5 for TWRP from shornik15 ( Flash with Custom Recovery)
Umi_Rome_x_ v 3_05 Deodex Miui Luncher Style ( Flash with Custom Recovery)
Umi_Rome_x_ v 3_05 Deodex_Stock_Launcher
Note: The Above Stock roms is only for the Umi Rome x Do not attempt to flash on other or similar devices
How To Flash Firmware:
- Run sp Flash Tools as administrator
- Select scatter loading
- Then choose ANDROID_SCATTER.txt
- Click on Download or Upgrade firmware according to your phone state.
NOTE: You will have to choose DOWNLOAD only if your device is brick and you want to unbrick it. otherwise you can just select FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
- Connect your phone switched off to your pc
- The progress bar should start running
- You will then see a success message with (a green circle with ok).
- Disconnect the phone.
- Do a Factory Reset in recovery mode to prevent errors.