You can easily flash this Firmware using any of the special software and programs below:
Nokia Software updater (Internet connection needed)
Nokia phoenix service software
BB5 Easy Service Tool (Recommended)
- Do Not Attempt to Flash old firmware on a Nokia with latest firmware already installed this will brick or damage your phone.
- Always ensure you are flashing the correct flash files by dailing *#0000# or by checking the white label beneath the battery( for dead nokia phones), for your correct Nokia model and RM.
- Always ensure you flash latest firmwares and flash files only.
- Flashing a firmware for another model will kill your phone.
- Always ensure you use a good data USB Cable.
FIRMWARE DETAILS:Firmware: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Firmware version: 52.0.007
Supported languages: Russian Ukrainian English German Hungarian Romanian Bulgarian
File archive Size: 85Mb
This firmware archives includes: the MCU, PPM (includes all languages)and the CNT flash files.
Firmware Versions History and dates For Nokia 5800:v10.0.009 (2 November 2008)
v10.0.010 (4 November 2008)
v11.0.002 (14 November 2008)
v11.0.008 (9 December 2008)
v11.0.009 (25 January 2009)
v20.0.012 (26 January 2009)
v21.0.025 (2 April 2009)
v21.0.101 (24 April 2009)
v30. 0.011 (29 June 2009)
v31.0.008 (24 August 2009)
v31.0.101 (16 September 2009)
v10.4.016 (29 September 2009)
v40.0.005 (29 December 2009)
v10.4.101 (6 January 2010)
v50.0.005 ( March 23, 2010)
v51.0.006 (9 July 2010)
v52.0.007 (17 October 2010)
v60.0.003 (September 22, 2011) - Currently the latest Official Nokia software update for this model.
After downloading correct firmware above, you can flash this firmware on any Nokia 5200 using your original USB data-cable and with the help of special softwares like Phoenix, JAF and BB5 Easy Service Tool.