At the moment the latest firmware for the Nokia 5500 sport is version 04.60 which is available for download in this post. It is very ...
You can easily flash this Firmware using any of the special software and programs below:
Nokia Software updater (Internet connection needed)
Nokia phoenix service software
BB5 Easy Service Tool (Recommended)
- Do Not Attempt to Flash old firmware on a Nokia with latest firmware already installed this will brick or damage your phone.
- Always ensure you are flashing the correct flash files by dailing *#0000# or by checking the white label beneath the battery( for dead nokia phones), for your correct Nokia model and RM.
- Always ensure you flash latest firmwares and flash files only.
- Flashing a firmware for another model will kill your phone.
- Always ensure you use a good data USB Cable.
FIRMWARE DETAILS:Firmware: Nokia 5500 Sport
Firmware Version: 04.60
Language: Russian, Ukrainian, English, German
File archive size: 24.6 Mb
This firmware archives includes: the MCU, PPM (includes all languages)and the CNT flash files.
Firmware Versions History and dates For Nokia 5500v03.00 (21 April 2006)
v03.14 ( July 5, 2006)
v03.18 (7 September 2006)
v03.51 (5 October 2006)
v03.55 (November 23, 2006)
v04.03 (8 March 2007)
v04.40 (25 April 2007)
v04.60 (September 14 2007) - Currently the latest Official Nokia software update for this model.
After downloading correct firmware above, you can flash this firmware on any Nokia 5200 using your original USB data-cable and with the help of special softwares like Phoenix, JAF and BB5 Easy Service Tool.