You can easily flash this Firmware using any of the special software and programs below:
Nokia Software updater (Internet connection needed)
Nokia phoenix service software
BB5 Easy Service Tool (Recommended)
- Do Not Attempt to Flash old firmware on a Nokia with latest firmware already installed this will brick or damage your phone.
- Always ensure you are flashing the correct flash files by dailing *#0000# or by checking the white label beneath the battery( for dead nokia phones), for your correct Nokia model and RM.
- Always ensure you flash latest firmwares and flash files only.
- Flashing a firmware for another model will kill your phone.
- Always ensure you use a good data USB Cable.
FIRMWARE DETAILS:Firmware: Nokia 5230
Firmware version: v50.0.001
Interface languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, German, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian
File archives Size: 94,4Mb
This firmware archives includes: the MCU, PPM (includes all languages)and the CNT flash files.
Firmware Versions History and Dates For Nokia 5230v10.0.067 (2 October 2009)
v10.0.071 (20 October 2009)
v11.0.079 (17 November 2009)
v12.0.089 (20 December 2009)
v12.6.092 (28 January 2010)
v20.0.005 (23 March 2010)
v21.0.004 (5 June 2010)
v21.6.005 (28 June 2010)
v40.0.003 (9 December 2010)
v50.0.001 (28 April 2011) - Currently the latest Official Nokia software update for this model.
After downloading correct firmware above, you can flash this firmware on any Nokia 5200 using your original USB data-cable and with the help of special softwares like Phoenix, JAF and BB5 Easy Service Tool.