For quite some time Google, Samsung, and other software vendors and phone manufacturers do not support Adobe Flash natively in their ...
Instructions for installing Flash Player on Android:
- Download the Flash Player 11.1 APK Here
- Make sure you enable "Unknown sources" in android settings
- Install both the Dolphin browser and Flash Player
- Go to the Dolphin Browser, "Settings" and set the "Flash Player" to "Always On.".
To check if everything is working, you can go to any flash site, for example wechoosethemoon.org . If all is well you will see a beautiful boot animation.
FAQ on installing Flash Player on Android
Can I use a different browser?
- The flash player will not work on android default browsers such as Samsung and Google Chrome browsers. The flashplayer compactible browsers are: Dolphin, UC Browser, Firefox, CM browser.
Do I need to root my phone?
- No, It does not matter whether you root your phone or not.
Why do I need to install Flash on Android?
- If you browse many sites that use Adobe Flash technology. They are small, but they are.
Will this method work on my Device?
- Yes, it work for all android version 6.0, 5, 5.0.1, 5.0.2 and 5.1 including lower versions (KitKat, Jelly Bean) should work.