This a very simple guide on how to hard reset any blackberry 10 devices, this will work on Q10, Z10, Q5, Z3 and Z30. You will need to pe...
- Your BlackBerry 10 start to slow down and hang;
- If you have forgotten your Lock/Security password and need to access your phone;
- If you want to return your BB to factory settings or default;
- If you just want to clean and free up memory on your smartphone.
Alternatively, you can also reset and upgrade a blackberry 10 device using Autoloader.
Check Out More Post:Blackberry 10 boot error
Autoloader 10.3 For Q5 And Q10
Blackberry z10 Autoloader collections
How Downgrade BB10 with Autoloader
How To Hard reset BlackBerry 10
- Turn on your phone.
- From the Home screen, drag the status bar downwards.
- Select Settings -> Security & Privacy -> Clear Device \ Reset .
- If necessary, enter the «blackberry» on your phone in the text field.
- Click Clear Private Data .