Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Model_SM-G920I_Android_6.0.1_Marshmallow This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update ...
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by Samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There's is no errors or booting problem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Firmware Details:Model: SM-G920I
Model Name: Galaxy S6
Version Android: 6.0.1
Build date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:35:03+0000
Product code: INS
Download Links:Download From Sammobile ( Very slow, use only if you have a premium account)
INU Firmware version ( Sammobile)
Download From Androidfilehost
Download From Downloadmirror
Video review:Samsung Galaxy S6 (sm-g920i) Marshmallow vs lollipop update
How To Flash Stock Firmware Manually With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.10.7 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
First boot might takes upto 28 minutes sometimes
Galaxy S6 Battery Performers On Latest Marshmallow FirmwareStock MM, on G920I, INU, clean install.
This is a normal day usage, a little bit over an hour of voice calls, some gaming (almost 2 hours), and over an hour of Web surfing.