Check Out Other Available Galaxy S5 Variant Firmwares:Firmware Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Android 6.0.1
For Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Android 6.0.1
For Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F Android 6.0.1
For Galaxy S5 G900I Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There's is no errors or booting poblem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Firmware Details:Model: SM-G901F
Model Name: GALAXY S5
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Tue, 03 May 2016 11:05:48 +0000
Product code: DBT
Download Links:From Sammobile ( Very slow, use only if you have a premium account)
From Filescdn (Thanks to coc014 on xda forum. use the small download button, not the big one it should download without any restrictions)
How To Flash Firmware With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
First boot might takes up to 28 minutes sometimes.
Antutu score image