|Samsung galaxy s5Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware|
Firmware Details:Model: SM-G900I
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country : India
Version Android: 6.0.1
Build date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 11:43:11 +0000
Product code: INS
PDA : G900IDDU1CPD1
- Marshmallow brings changes to the galaxy S5 update’s interface. The upgrade replaces blue with white and it changes the look of several app icons.
- New Google Now on Tap feature that allows you to quickly bring up information on whatever you’re looking at simply by holding down the home button.
- Many bug fixes, improvements to the device’s speed, and improvements to stability.
- Doze and redesigned app permissions.
- And others....................
Download LinksDownload From Mega Link Here
Download From Rapidgator Link Here
Download from Alfafile Here
Other Important LinksCheck out Latest firmware from sammobile database here
Download bootloader and modem file taken from Indian firmware Here
How To Install With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900I Marshmallow FirmwareThis is the best method to root the phone. Using this method might trip Knox counter, so make sure your warranty has expired.
- Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
- Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
- Download SuperSU beta from here
- Reboot into recovery and Flash SuperSu
- Your phone is Now rooted