Check Out other Latest Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy S5 Devices:For Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
For Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F
For Galaxy S5 G900I
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There's is no errors or booting poblem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Firmware Details:Model: SM-G900F
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country: Sri Lanka
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:16:06 +0000
Product code: SLK
From Sammobile ( Very slow, use only if you have a premium account)
How To Install With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
First boot might takes upto 28 minutes sometimes.
How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Marshmallow Firmware:
This is the best method to root the phone. Using this method might trip Knox counter, so make sure your warranty has expired.
- Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
- Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
- Download SuperSU 2.71 systemless from here
- Reboot into Twrp recovery and Flash SuperSu
- Your phone is Now rooted
S5 Marshmallow Official Benchmarks