samsung-galaxy-s5-Android-6.0.1-Marshmallow-Firmware This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the ...
Model: GALAXY S5
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13+0000
Product code: SKZ
DownloadMiror ( Very Fast)
How To Install With Odin1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Marshmallow FirmwareThis is the best method to root the phone. Using this method might trip Knox counter, so make sure your warranty has expired.
- Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
- Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
- Download SuperSU beta from here
- Reboot into recovery and Flash SuperSu
- Your phone is Now rooted