Firmware Details:Model: SM-G903F
Model: Galaxy S5 neo
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:40:47+0000
Product code: XEO
Download From Sammobile
Other Links and mirror coming soon.
How To Flash Firmware With Odin And Update Galaxy S5 Neo
- Goto "developer option" and "Activate USB Debugging"
- Go to "Parameters/Security" and tick "Unknown Sources"
- Power off your phone.
- Make sure you have upto 70% battery
- Download Odin 3.10.7 Here
- Extract it somewhere on your computer and launch it in administrator mode.
- Put your phone in download mode. (Press Menu, volume down & power). Then push "Volume up"
- Quit Kies . Connect your phone to your PC.
- Odin will detect it in ID :COM
- Download lastest firmware available in this post
- Select "AP" and select the downloaded firmware in tar file (if it is a zip file, you need to decompress it)
- Verify that only "Auto reboot" & "F-reset" is ticked. Click on Start.
- Wait till the phone reboots and that's it.
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.