The google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet is also known as HTC Volantis, it was released in 2014 and it features a 9 inches screen with great ...
The google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet is also known as HTC Volantis, it was released in 2014 and it features a 9 inches screen with great specifications and features. This is the Official new released Android 6.0 Marshmallow and android 5.1 lolipop stock Roms. Users can now update their phones by using the direct download links below, and by following the simple installation instructions in this post. The new Android lolipop 5.1 and 6.0 Marshmallow comes with many new features and great improvement which will make your phone more stable and enhance tablet experience.
Prerequisites To Installing The Firmware Updates On Htc Nexus 9:
- Make Sure You Already have the android SDK and USB drivers install on your pc.
- Enable USB debugging by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Your Nexus’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- Ensure that your Nexus 9 carries more than 70% of charge.
Android 5.0 Lolipop Firmwares Direct Download Links:Android 5.0.1 (LRX22C)
Android 5.0.2 (LRX22L)
Android 5.1.1 (LMY47X)
Android 5.1.1 (LMY48I)
Android 5.1.1 (LMY48M)
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmwares Direct Download Links:
Android 6.0 (MRA58K)
Android 6.0 (MRA58N)
Android 6.0 (MRA58N)
Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)
Android 6.0.1 (MMB29S)
Here Are The Steps To Flash Official Android 5.1.1 and 6.0.1 On Nexus 9
- Connect your Nexus 9 with your computer using a USB cable.
- Power off and reboot your Nexus 9 in Bootloader / Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power buttons. Use the Volume key to highlight Recovery Mode and use Power key to select it.
- Extract the downloaded factory image on your computer.
- Go to the extracted folder (e.g volantis-LMY47X folder), copy and paste all the files in to Fastboot directory.
- In the Fastboot directory, from the factory image files perform the following command depending on your OS:
On Mac: Run flash-all.sh using Terminal
On Linux: Run flash-all.sh
- This will start the update process. When done successfully, your Nexus 9 will reboot; first boot takes a good five minutes so be patient.