It is well known that you cannot achieve too many things online without search engines. Like it or not a search engine is the best so...
So, that’s the first reason why you should check if your website is filtered or Penalized by the Google or other search engine algorithms.
I found this free online tool that actually test to see if your website or blog is actually being penalized.
You Can Test Your Website For Free Here and See.
CLICK HERE TO TEST YOUR SITE
How To Know If Your Website Or Blog Is Been Filtered Or Penalize
- Your website is not ranking well for your brand name any more. That’s a dead giveaway. Even if your site doesn’t rank for much else, it should at least do well on that one keyword.
- Any page one positions you had are slipping back to page two or three without any action on your part.
- PageRank for your site has inexplicably dropped from a respectable two or three to a big fat zero (or a measly PR of one).
- The entire website has been removed from Google’s cached search results overnight.
- Running a site search – site:yourdomain.com keyword – yields no results.
- Your listing – when you eventually find it in Google – is for a page on your site other than the home page.