The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 users can now update their handsets to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using Official ROM. The new released Android 5.1 ...
This firmware is only for the MT7-L09 and MT7-TL10 model only.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B327
- Build: MT7-L09C900B327
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Date: 3.11.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Branding: General version
How to Install The Firmware:
- Download the appropriate zip package from above and extract its contents to your PC.
- Make sure your device has C900 market number and has its stock recovery intact. You won’t be able to install this through any custom recovery.
- Connect your Mate 7 to the PC in MTP mode and copy the extracted “dload” (Step 1) folder to either its internal memory or the external SD card.
- Monitor the after and, upon completion, disconnect the USB cable. Now go to Settings > Updates > Menu. Choose the Update.app and install it.
- The phone will automatically reboot, verify the package and install it.