Hi guys, I have search around the web and I found some blackberry Z10 autoloader files. All thanks to JSanders the original creator ...
Hi guys, I have search around the web and I found some blackberry Z10 autoloader files. All thanks to JSanders the original creator of the thread on the Blackberry Forum. I Am Only Making use of part of his work and download links. :D
Using the Autoloader to Upgrade Your z10 and other Bb10 devices is very useful, if you want to completely wipe and have a new OS installed. This process will also return your blackberry to factory default.
(there is also a good illustrated step by step located here.)
If you are not experiencing device issues, and need to upgrade with a less-invasive OS install (you don't need a device wipe and don't want to overwrite your settings and data), use this method described here: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi
- These directions apply to Blackberry Z10 Only, but the procedure is still the same for other BB10 devices such as (Z30, Z3, Q10 and Q5 models.)
Check your Model Number at Settings > About > Model Number, and make sure you download the corresponding file below!
For Blackberry z10 10.3. Autoloaders files You can download it from here
BlackBerry 10.3.0 STL100-1 Autoloader version 10.3.0.700 Direct download link here
BlackBerry 10.3.0 STL100-2 Autoloader version 10.3.0.700 Direct Download link here
BlackBerry 10.3.0 STL100-3 Autoloader version 10.3.0.700 Direct Download Link here
BlackBerry 10.3.0 STL100-4 Autoloader version 10.3.0.700 Direct Download Link here
(OS 10.2.1.3247 and 10.2.1.3253 have been officially released by BlackBerry and most carriers have begun to roll it out to users.)
Software version 10.2.1.3253
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download Download 10.2.1.3253 file here
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3: Download 10.2.1.3253 file here
· For Z10 model STL100-4: Download 10.2.1.3247 file here
Software version 10.2.1.3247
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download Download 10.2.1.3247 file here
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3: Download 10.2.1.3247 file here
· For Z10 model STL100-4: Download 10.2.1.3247 file here
Software version 10.2.1.3175
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download Download 10.2.1.3175 file here
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3, -4: Download 10.2.1.3175 file here
Software version 10.2.1.2273
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download Download 10.2.1.2273 file here.
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3: Download 10.2.1.2273 file here.
· For Z10 models STL100-4: Download 10.2.1.2273 file here.
Software version 10.2.1.2102 (same as OS version 10.2.1.2141)
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download Download 10.2.1.2102 file here
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3, -4: Download 10.2.1.2102 file here
Software version 10.2.1.537 (same as OS version 10.2.1.1925)
· For Z10 models STL100-1, 2, -3, -4: Download 10.2.1.1925 file here
· For Z10 model STL100-1: Download the 10.2.0.1803 OS files here.
· For Z10 models STL100-2, -3, -4: Download the 10.2.0.1803 OS files here.
(OS 10.1.0.4537 and 10.1.0.4633 have been officially released by BlackBerry and the carriers around the world are beginning to roll it out to users.)
- For Z10 models 100-1, -2, -3, -4: Download the 10.1.0.4537 OS file here
- For Z10 models 100-1: Download the 10.1.0.4633 OS file here
- For Z10 models 100-2, -3, -4: Download the 10.1.0.4633 OS file here
- For Z10 models 100-2, -3, -4: Download the 10.1.0.4687 OS file here
Remember, this process will totally wipe your device, so the backup is important.
- Download the file above to a Windows PC. Extract it from the ZIP file if it is zipped. If it is a ".rar" file, you will need a WinRar unpacking app on your PC to extract the file.
- Connect your BlackBerry to the PC. Using Link, do a backup* (see below) of your phone.
- Locate the downloaded file and run the autoloader (double click on the EXE file) and a black DOS window appears indicating "Connecting to bootrom". The DOS window processes the install, and begins to load the OS. If you have a security passwored, you will be asked to enter it.
- When the OS loading is complete, your Z10 will reboot. Disconnect from the PC, and the device will startup.
- Optional but recommended: Wipe your device at your Settings > Security > Security Wipe. This can take 30 mins to an hour.
- Go through the required device setup of connecting to WiFi, Agreements, enter your BlackBerryID, and Get Acquainted screens.
- Reconnect to the PC and perform your restore using BlackBerry Link.
- Now, you will need to re-enter account passwords for email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Backup Notes: When you backup using Link, you can make one total backup, or divide that backup into three different databases (Setup | Media | App Data). I always break that backup into the three different databases so that I can restore each separately because I have had some issues with a full restore failing in the App database restore, so then I can safely restore only Settings and Media.
Remember, this process does totally wipe your device, so the backup is important. Reserve about two hours time for the process... performing the backup and restore takes the longest part of the time and will vary according to the amount of data and apps on your BlackBerry.
If Your Upgraded device lag, heat, fast battery discharge: After any OS upgrade on a BB10 device, it will take 48-72 hours for the device data syncing of email, contacts, social apps, etc., to complete and finish. High data transfer after an upgrade cause high processor use, which in turn causes high battery usage, which in turn can cause higher than nornal heat from the device. Likewise, high processor use will cause some lag and initial slowness. Ignore and and be patient. It can take the 48 hours for all contacts to sync back to the device. Connect to a good WiFi source and relax. The battery will recover after a few days and you'll see normal battery usage again. Just don't drain your battery to 10% or less each time, top off the charge. You'll notice a difference after a couple days.
That said, it's relatively easy to do and your device will love it.